Welcome to the Immigrant Women’s Association of Manitoba, Inc (IWAM) website !
The Immigrant Women’s Association of Manitoba (IWAM) has provided programs and services to immigrant and refugee women and their families in Winnipeg for over 30 years. IWAM assists immigrant, refugee women and their families to integrate smoothly as equal partners in Canadian society, We provide Women with support, information and referral to other community services and government agencies.
Immigrant and refugee women fully integrated in the Canadian society.
The Immigrant Women’s Association of Manitoba (IWAM) is a community based organization that provides immigrant and refugee women with support, knowledge and opportunity on their path of integration into the Canadian society.
IWAM aims to
– Help immigrant and refugee women and their families to integrate smoothly without losing their unique identity.
– Provide culturally sensitive support, information and referral to other Services.
– Welcome all immigrant and refugee women.
– Provide a safe and welcoming environment where women can be heard.
– Provide confidential services.
– Provide free of charge services (unless otherwise indicated)
– Provide Bus tickets and healthy snacks for programs
Click this link to download our 2012 Annual Report IWAM_Annual Report 2012